Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sharing experiences

Introduction
I am following several daily newspapers or internet services, spreading news and nearly every day I have to think by myself: I pity that guy. Why he/she did not know this? And then, I start to remember, when I was younger: I was also inexperienced and need to make a lot experiences to become that person, I am today.

And this is the initial idea why I decided to open this blog! I wanted to share my own experiences to help others. If I am able to help even only one person to find a good agency for work abroad... I am already happy.

When I can read about scam, torturing staff or bad experiences in Malaysia or other countries such like Hongkong or Saudi Arabia to name only few among where my fellow Filipinos are working, to serve their employer and sometimes in not really nice contract conditions... then it is time to do something against it. This blog should become a place to share experiences, blacklist bad agencies, wherever they are located, helping to find a good agency or a good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment